Sunday 3 November 2013

Sony Make all kinds of Television"s and this 42 inch Smart Television is one to take into account

Similar to lots of people looking at this, I enjoy the holiday of Christmas time a great deal.

Although I am not religious (in fact, I’ve often described myself like the ‘spiritually inclined’ atheist – despite the fact that I have taken to observing all 8 Pagan Sabbats over the course of the year), I still view Christmas time as the joyous time being spent with family, friends and those you consider as belonging to the closest ring of the ‘inner circle’.

My relatives is one with lots of enduring Christmas traditions, a lot of that will no doubt be passed on to my kids (should my girlfriend and I ever decide to have any). We bring out the same decorations year after year (a number of which have been in the household for over a century).

On Christmas Eve, my Mum will still read ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas’ by Clement C. Moore to my brother and myself (and latterly my girlfriend too), albeit we’re now in our twenties. Until recently, we would go out into the road and chime the ‘sleigh bells’ for our neighbours’ children to listen to from their house (just like their mom and dad did for my brother and I when we were children).

Conceivably our best family tradition, however, often is the ritual viewing of the Frank Capra Christmas tradition ‘It is a Wonderful Life’. The flick stars Jimmy Stewart as the perennial ‘nice guy fallen on misfortune’ George Bailey, Donna Reed as his wife Mary, Henry Travers as Clarence, George’s guardian angel and of course, Lionel Barrymore as a truly dishonorable ‘Old Man Potter’.

It doesn’t matter what else goes on (or how hectic Christmas Eve could be, particularly now that travel may be a consideration our coming together), we ALWAYS find time to stream that particular film on that individual evening.

By the time George runs happily through the streets of Bedford Falls shouting “Merry Christmas you superb old building and loan!” My Father is welling up, by the point George’s brother Harry declares him being “the richest man in town”, I’m right there with him. There’s just a specific, sparkling, honest-to-goodness enchartment to it, the writing is wonderful , the direction is miles ahead of its time and the performances, well, (to quote Bernard Black of ‘Black Books’ fame) “Ah, they would melt your face”.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, seeing as there’s no way to boost upon the movie itself, the event would almost certainly only be bettered if we have a Sony 42 inch TV. With the jaw dropping ‘X-Reality’ picture, a wireless smartphone link-up feature and much more besides, this innovative 2013 smart tv is a doozy. It might lack some of our more attention grabbing features of Sony’s other smart TVs, but, after considering the screen and shiny, futuristic design of this TV, it hardly does matter.

With the new Bluray edition of ‘It is a Wonderful Life’, a gleaming Sony 42-Inch TV with a good speaker, you’ll never be happier to see an angel getting his wings.  



No comments:

Post a Comment