Wednesday 16 October 2013

Every year we are offered a new batch of PS3 games, when will this stop! with a bit of luck never.

Lets find out what the latest ps3 games are like.

College mate Bob.

“Well, with a little trepidation I’ve finally done it” the update read “I’ve bought my own detached house. It has all appliances I could need and a beautiful thatched roof”

Only a little bit older than I am and we’re both writers, only he’s had a bit more success than yours truly. I was shocked that he was enjoying so much success. It was nice to see him doing well. Was employed as a street sweeper, which meant he got to see his friends all day. I used to take long lunches.  He moved away and we didn’t really talk until I randomly met him on a train some years later. We still had a lot in common. I was about to post a long message congratulating Bob on his newfound success when I noticed the final two words to his status. Yes, Bob has the perfect place and yes, it has appliances and a thatched roof…On Skyrim. I groaned and joined the legion of talking heads telling him what a nerd.

The point is that its not just Bob who had a good time with his PS3 games last year. Around half my mates had their social lives decimated by Skyrim. Great. In fact, for a couple months, every. Saw him.

Fell prey to. is extremely unlikely to work if they make the title any shorter. Might get on the nerves of some F1 fans, but will thrill vacant window shoppers with disposable income who are attracted to the letter ‘F’. Its the next version along from the last release. Its not anything new.

Another one that did well towards the end of last year. Maybe that’s going too far). I hate Dragonball Z. Sit through earlier episode or showing you what’s to come in the next episode. More pissed off and angrier. Destroys him. The end. Installments. What’s that? Oh, the game? {I have no idea, I got sidetracked|Distracted|Taken off on a tangent…Actually, I should issue an apology before DBZ’s legions of fans stand around getting angrier.



So that’s a round up



No comments:

Post a Comment